We are committed to the highest level of safety for our staff and clients. Our new COVID-19 safety policies and sanitation procedures are based on the most current CDC and Virginia State guidelines to bring you services that are even safer and, therefore, truly relaxing.
Here are some important details about your upcoming appointment:
1. Please print, review, and sign the Client Liability Release form and the Consent for Treatment Form. If you cannot print these documents at home, we will provide you a copy at the front desk. Click the name of the form to download and print. Please bring these forms with you to your upcoming appointment.
2. If this is your first time visiting Proactive Massage & Bodywork, please help us maintain a paperless system by filling out your new client paperwork online. Click the name of the form to complete.
3. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, we ask that you reschedule your appointment for 14 days ahead of time or provide documentation of a negative COVID-19 test:
In the last 24 hours, have you had a fever of 100°F or above?
Do you now have, or have you recently had, any respiratory or flu-like symptoms (including fever, chills, sore throat, cough, muscle aches, or shortness of breath)?
In the last 14 days, have you been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms?
Have you traveled anywhere outside of the country in the last two weeks?
Have you had a new loss of sense of taste or smell?
Have you been given a copy of the Consent for Treatment and the Waiver and Release of Liability forms for you to review and sign?
Can you exercise to get your heart rate and respiratory rate up without any problem?
Have you seen any new marks, rashes, spots, bumps, or other lesions on your skin?
4. We require everyone who enters our clinic must be wearing a mask! If you do not own a mask, we will have them available for you at the front desk.
To limit the risk of exposure, we now require that clients must wear a mask the entire duration of their appointment.
5. Please try to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment to allow plenty of time for check-in. This way your therapist can begin your massage at your scheduled time.
6. When you arrive at Proactive, we ask that you please wait in your car. This is so the administrative staff can limit traffic in the waiting room. The receptionist will text you and ask you to come in when your therapist is ready to start your appointment.
7. We ask that you please try to leave any items you do not need in your car. (ex. Purse, Phone, water bottles, etc.)
8. If you still prefer to leave a cash tip for your therapist, there are envelopes available in each therapy room. We ask that you take advantage of those.
We look forward to serving you!
Proactive Massage & Bodywork